Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Places.

I love to travel. Whether it be to the other side of the world, or discovering a new part of town I have not seen before, it is trilling to me to venture to new places.

I find airports fascinating. Such a wide range of people you come across, each with their own stories, and each with their own adventure on which they are embarking.

In a few days I will hop a plane for a destination I have never been to. Admittedly, it won't be a particular thrilling trip - I am going for business and will only be there a few days. However, there will be some time to explore and experience fun new sights.

Over the years I have seen a lot of places. Some spectacular, some simple, yet all interesting. But the lesson I have learned from all of them is that they are better when experienced with someone that you love.

As I think about what I need to bring with me for this trip, the one thing I really want to bring with me won't fit in my carry-on. My husband is a little too tall for that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...