Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Newsletters.

Tis the season for sending family newsletters, Christmas cards, photo postcards, etc. They are always fun to read, especially if it is from someone who is far away, who I haven't been able to see in too long. It gives opportunity to get caught up and see what is happening in the lives of each person in that family and to see how they've grown. It gives opportunity to reminisce, using phrases like, "I remember when they were knee-high to a grasshopper!".  If you sent us a photo with your Christmas letter last year, it is probably still on our refrigerator. I like seeing your smiling faces when I go to put the milk away.

I thought about sending out photos with a nice holiday message and a pretty border. I thought about it. But then I had another thought: I create and send mass mailings for a living. Then I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to create and send a mass mailing in my free time, much as I love you all.

So with that, Merry Christmas from the Leeds Family!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

I put Christmas Cards on my fridge, too. It makes me so happy to see all the smiling faces. Merry Christmas! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...