Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Resident.

And.... It's official. This morning I woke up bright and early to hang out with all my favorite strangers while waiting in line at the DMV.  Then after squinting into a box and reading off numbers, signing my name on an electronic pad that translated my signature into the secret DMV squiggle code, a quick hair check and lipstick touch up before my photo op.... And now I'm officially a Tennessee resident. I also got to hang out with Wilma the County Clerk who gave me a shiny new license plate for my car.


Even though I can change my place of residency, I will always be a Virginian at heart. And not just a Virginian, a Northern Virginian. Anyone from Northern Virginia knows that there is a BIG difference.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...