Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss Elizabeth!

Sook sun wan gerd!

Yay!

So my birthday has come and gone, and I am now 24. Most people I tell this information to don't seem to believe me, but I am indeed 24. Not 17. :-)

It was a very good birthday, and I want to say thank you to everyone who made it so special for me.

So many people have asked me, What do you do in Thailand to celebrate birthdays?" You party, of course!
















My awesome fellow staff members threw me a surprise party. And yes, I WAS very surprised. I didn't have a clue! They even made me a real american-style cake, which is unlike Thai cakes that taste like kitchen sponges.


And then we had a party in my class.















2 comments:

Derek Knight said...

That is so great! Just look at those kids. Ain't no party like Thai party?

Heather said...

YAY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...